ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- Knowledgeable with accounts payable and job cost functions.
- Create, maintain, and close assigned projects in accounting system.
- Review all documents for accuracy before processing for payment.
- Timely and accurate payment of project cost, correctness of charges to projects, and maintenance of job cost management reports.
- Ability to interact and communicate professionally and ethically with internal departments, corporate staff, site teams, subcontractors, and vendors.
- Minimum of two (2)-year degree in accounting, business, or related discipline or two-year equivalent work experience in accounting.
- General knowledge of basic accounting concepts.
- Excellent communication and math skills.
- Possess the initiative and attitude to provide necessary support to corporate staff, site teams, subcontractors, and vendors.
- Ability to use accounting software to include but not limited to Word, Excel, PeopleSoft, Procore, Viewpoint, and Docusign.