Temperature Screener / Site Sanitizer
Prince Frederick, MD
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage thermal (temperature screening) camera device and notify designated site team members when the alarm sounds.
- Ensure all individuals entering the jobsite are wearing a face covering and maintain appropriate social distancing of six (6) feet during the temperature screening process.
- Utilize Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to include face coverings, eyewear, and gloves, at all times.
- Disinfect high touch point areas, such as doorknobs, railings, and common areas as directed by a designated site team member on assigned jobsites
- Ability to communicate professionally with employees, trade partners, and vendors.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Good verbal communication skills
- Must be comfortable wearing PPE at all times
- Aptitude for learning new technology, a plus
Harkins is an equal opportunity employer. The company is fully committed to providing equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all qualified applicants for employment, as well as to all its employees, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, ancestry or national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. In addition, the company provides reasonable accommodation to any disabled applicant in connection with the employment process, as well as to its employees in connection with all aspects of their employment.