ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Ensure all company accounts receivables are collected timely.
- Prepare bank reconciliations on a regular basis.
- Assist in the preparation of annual company budget.
- Assist in the preparation and distribution 1099’s for the company and all individual assets.
- Create account payables and receivables entries as necessary.
- Knowledgeable with accounts payable and job cost functions.
- Ability to interact and communicate professionally and ethically with internal departments, corporate staff, site teams, trade partners, and vendors.
- Comply with financial policies and regulations.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, CPA or CPA candidate preferred.
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills.
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to read and analyze financial reports.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Possess the initiative and attitude to provide necessary support to corporate staff, site teams, trade partners, and vendors.
- Ability to use accounting software to include but not limited to Word, Excel, PeopleSoft, Procore, Viewpoint, and Docusign.
Harkins is an equal opportunity employer. The company is fully committed to providing equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all qualified applicants for employment, as well as to all its employees, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, ancestry or national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. In addition, the company provides reasonable accommodation to any disabled applicant in connection with the employment process, as well as to its employees in connection with all aspects of their employment.