Small Business Program Manager
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Facilitate meeting project-specific opportunities goals/requirements
- Development of new trade partner relationships
- Manage the prequalification form management
- Development and maintenance of existing trade partner relationships
- Coordinate and manage Harkins’ trade partner bid schedule
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor of Science in construction management, business, marketing, or related discipline.
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in construction business development.
- Understanding of the local, county, state, and federal hiring requirements.
- Thrives in a network environment and confident to take on a challenge.
- Assertive, self-starter, with a positive take-charge attitude.
- Familiar with regional marketplace, pricing, and trade partner community
- Excellent understanding of preconstruction and construction operations.
- General ability to understand construction plans and specs.
- Knowledge of management fundamentals
- Demonstrated ability to use Office 365 platform.
- Good communication, presentation, and organizational skills
- Organized and detail-oriented.
- Ability to multi-task and cope with many issues
- Team player with the ability to clearly communicate verbally and in writing.
- Ability to interact and function professionally with all parties.
- Creative and a green light thinker.
- Extremely professional and confidential.
Harkins is an equal opportunity employer. The company is fully committed to providing equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all qualified applicants for employment, as well as to all its employees, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, ancestry or national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. In addition, the company provides reasonable accommodation to any disabled applicant in connection with the employment process, as well as to its employees in connection with all aspects of their employment.