ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Remain current on local, state, and federal regulations as they pertain to construction safety. Receive complaints and reports on safety concerns and respond accordingly.
- Investigate reports on dangerous working conditions and forward the report and recommendations to Corporate safety director, Project Vice President/Executive, Project Manager and Site Manager for review and necessary action.
- Inspect project sites regularly to ensure implementation of Federal safety regulations (OSHA) and Company’s safety policies and procedures.
- Prepare and issue detailed inspection reports and communicate professionally with site teams, federal agencies, insurance companies, executives and corporate staff.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- A minimum of five (5) years of safety field experience.
- OSHA 30 hour certified and first aid/CPR certified.
- Silica Trained.
- Knowledgeable with governmental ES&H standards, rules, and regulations and proficient with applying them to construction projects.
- Demonstrated knowledge of safe work practices and experience with conducting accident investigations.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills for management and field personnel.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and collaborate with all levels of the Company, federal and state representatives, Company insurance carrier, and outside vendors.