ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Remain current on local, state, and federal regulations as they pertain to construction safety and implement all best safety practices within the Company.
- Receive complaints and reports on safety concerns and respond accordingly.
- Investigate reports on dangerous working conditions and forward the report and recommendations to Corporate safety director for review and necessary action.
- Visit project sites regularly to ensure implementation of Federal safety regulations (OSHA) and Company’s safety policies and procedures.
- Communicate professionally with site teams, federal agencies, insurance companies, executives and corporate staff.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- A minimum of five (5) years of safety field experience.
- OSHA 30 hour certified and first aid/CPR certified.
- Silica Trained
- Knowledgeable with governmental ES&H standards, rules, and regulations and proficient with applying them to construction projects.
- Demonstrated knowledge of safe work practices and experience with conducting accident investigations.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills for management and field personnel.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and collaborate with all levels of the Company, federal and state representatives, Company insurance carrier, and outside vendors.