Risk Management Administrator
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Obtain, verify, process, track, and report on Certificates of Insurance (“COIs”), inclusive of required endorsements, from subcontractors, suppliers, other vendors and/or their insurance agents on assigned projects.
- Review and assign insurance requirements applicable to each subcontractor or supplier for a project based on trade risk matrix and work with Project Assistant to ensure that information is included in subcontractor or purchase agreements before they are sent for execution via DocuSign.
- Ability to interact and communicate professionally and ethically with internal departments, corporate staff, site teams, Ebix team, and vendors.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of two (2)-year degree in accounting, business, or related discipline or two-year equivalent work experience in accounting.
- General knowledge of vendor insurance necessary to perform work with the company.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Possess the initiative and attitude to provide necessary support to corporate staff, site teams, subcontractors, and vendors.