Risk Management Administrator
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Obtain, verify, process, track, and report on Certificates of Insurance (COI), inclusive of required endorsements, from trade partners, other vendors, and/or their insurance agents on assigned projects.
- Review and assign insurance requirements applicable to each trade partner or supplier for a project based on the trade risk matrix and work with a project assistant to ensure that information is included in trade partner and vendor agreements before they are sent for execution via DocuSign.
- Ability to interact and communicate professionally and ethically with internal departments, corporate staff, site teams, trade partners, vendors, and insurance agents.
- Submit and/or enter accurate COIs and endorsement information into the COI tracker and Procore.
- Evaluate vendor COIs and endorsements for compliance and assist trade partners and other vendors in submitting required documentation timely.
- Coordinate timely meetings with the project team to assign trade partners and vendor insurance requirements on new projects.
- Follow-up on any lapse in coverage and request updated information from trade partners and vendors.
- Monitor and notify the appropriate project manager if the trade partner or vendor refuses, or is unable, to provide required insurance information.
- Assist with job review preparation by providing updated insurance reports.
- Ensure all vendor insurance has been submitted and loaded into the internal company COI tracker and Procore for assigned projects.
- Ensure that there are no lapses in coverages provided by trade partners.
- Monitor and notify the appropriate project manager if a trade partner or vendor is delinquent in providing information.
- Work with a project assistant to ensure insurance requirements are tailored to each vendor based on the trade risk matrix tied to the type of services provided.
- Attend required corporate meetings, training programs, and Harkins University seminars/webinars.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of two (2)-year degree in accounting, business, or related discipline or two-year equivalent work experience in risk management.
- General knowledge of trade partner and vendor insurance necessary to perform work with the Company.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Possess the initiative and attitude to provide the necessary support to corporate staff, site teams, trade partners, and vendors.
- Ability to use Word, Excel, PeopleSoft, Procore, Microsoft Dynamics, and DocuSign.
Harkins is an equal opportunity employer. The company is fully committed to providing equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all qualified applicants for employment, as well as to all its employees, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, ancestry or national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. In addition, the company provides reasonable accommodation to any disabled applicant in connection with the employment process, as well as to its employees in connection with all aspects of their employment.