ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform administrative duties for PMs and site teams as they relate to assigned projects within the division.
- Assist Estimators and/or PMs with subcontractor bid invites/transmittals, bidders list, and correspondence for obtaining proper paperwork from subcontractors and suppliers.
- Implement and maintain filing system of all project documents in Procore.
- Set up a contact list with all owner, engineer, Harkins and subcontractor information (Procore generated in most instances).
- Assist with preparing, submitting, and managing subcontracts and associated documents in company format in a timely manner.
- Receive, code and distribute material invoices in Viewpoint.
- Obtain Harkins Certificate of Insurance from broker.
- Track and log Subcontractor Performance and Payment bonds.
- Assist with site documentation, process and procedures from preconstruction to project closeout.
- Disseminate corporate information to site teams as necessary.
- Perform additional administrative duties as directed by the administrative manager.
- Ability to interact and communicate professionally and ethically with executives, corporate staff, site teams, clients, subcontractors and vendors.
- Exhibit confidentiality with project and company information.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma.
- Minimum 5 years of administrative experience, particularly working with senior management.
- Exhibits professional attitude.
- Self-starter, dependable, organized, thorough, and detail-oriented.
- Exhibits good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Mastery of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Team player willing to assist others with job duties.
- Accountable for success of project performance.