ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinate, prepare, review standard forms, expressions of interest, technical proposals, and presentations.
- Participate in pre-proposal meetings, kick-off meetings, and debriefings.
- Coordinate proposal production, including typing, graphics, editing, reproduction, printing, and delivery.
- Complete compliant, high-quality projects with a high degree of accuracy and quality.
- Work directly with team members company-wide in the strategy, development, coordination, and completion of marketing initiatives.
- Assist in the development of content for Harkins, such as Harkins’ blog, social media announcements, PR, and other avenues.
- Provide marketing essential functions and responsibilities, as required.
- Ability to interact and communicate professionally with executives, internal departments, corporate staff, site teams, clients, and partners.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, journalism, business administration, or related discipline.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in marketing.
- Proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite, specifically InDesign.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365, specifically Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience working in Microsoft Teams, a plus.
- General experience and understanding of database management. Microsoft Dynamics, a plus.
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior management, corporate departments, and clients.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to drive issues to completion.
- Self-starter, strong work ethic, and a team player.
Harkins is an equal opportunity employer. The company is fully committed to providing equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all qualified applicants for employment, as well as to all its employees, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, ancestry or national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. In addition, the company provides reasonable accommodation to any disabled applicant in connection with the employment process, as well as to its employees in connection with all aspects of their employment.