ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinate, prepare, review standard forms, expressions of interest, technical proposals, and presentations.
- Participate in pre-proposal meetings, kick-off meetings, and debriefings.
- Prepare project descriptions and resumes tailored for specific proposals.
- Coordinate proposal production, including typing, graphics, editing, reproduction, printing, and delivery.
- Provide compliant high-quality submissions with a high degree of accuracy and quality.
- Work directly with members of the proposal team in the strategy, development, coordination, and final submission of proposals.
- Provide marketing essential functions and responsibilities, as required.
- Ability to interact and communicate professionally with executives, internal departments, corporate staff, site teams, clients, and partners.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, journalism, business administration, or related discipline.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in marketing.
- Proficient with the Adobe Creative Suite, specifically InDesign.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience working in Microsoft Teams a plus.
- General experience/understanding of database management. Salesforce or Microsoft Dynamics a plus.
- Knowledge of the RFP structure and proposal process.
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior management, corporate departments, clients, etc. and assist with marketing needs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to drive issues to completion.
- Self-starter, strong work ethic, and a team player.