Information Technology and Security Specialist
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in maintaining Harkins’ network and security infrastructure, databases, and software systems.
- Stay current on information and security-related technologies and leading-edge strategies.
- Assist the project control division in quickly advancing its organizational and project initiatives.
- Promote the use of innovative solutions to solve everyday business challenges.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Has or is working toward a Four (4)-year bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science, engineering, science, math, or related discipline.
- Excellent communication skills (verbally and in writing).
- Ability to operate as a team player with senior management.
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems effectively, thoroughly, and efficiently as it relates to Information technology issues.
- Proficient in using Office 365, Procore, Bluebeam, and Adobe Creative Cloud, and SharePoint on Windows-based systems.
- Extensive knowledge of computer science, information technology, and security principles, practices, procedures, and applications.
- Understanding of information technology and security systems including but not limited to VMware, Firewall, Endpoint Protection, and SIEM.
- Software System Administration – the ability to administrate large computer systems such as Procore, Microsoft Dynamics, and the Office 365 environment.
- Database Management – Understanding relationship databases and the interaction between multiple tables of data with the ability to develop queries.
- Data Analytics / Reporting – Understands the fundamentals of data analytics and how to identify key performance indicators to support decision making.
- Deep understanding of fundamentals in computer programming with fluency in multiple computer languages including but not limited to Java, html, and python.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise extreme discretion when working with the organizational data and information.
Harkins is an equal opportunity employer. The company is fully committed to providing equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all qualified applicants for employment, as well as to all its employees, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, ancestry or national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. In addition, the company provides reasonable accommodation to any disabled applicant in connection with the employment process, as well as to its employees in connection with all aspects of their employment.