Human Resources Specialist (Retirement)
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversee the administration of the Company 401(k) Plan and ESOP.
- Assist with other corporate benefits.
- Assist the human resources department with administrative duties.
- Ability to interpret and enforce HR policies procedures and best practices.
- Ability to interact and communicate professionally and ethically with executives, corporate staff, site teams, attorneys, and consultants.
- Exhibit confidentiality with executive, employee, and corporate information.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business, or related discipline.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience working in a human resources environment.
- Experience with administration of ESOP and/or 401(k) Plans is a plus.
- Self-starter, organized, thorough, and detail-oriented.
- Exhibits good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise extreme discretion.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Team player willing to assist others with job duties.
- Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities