Government Programs Coordinator
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support the proposal and bid process by completing government forms.
- Proofread proposals with an understanding of the government bid process and scope of work.
- Attend pre-bid meetings as needed.
- Perform data entry to track proposals and bid opportunities.
- Utilizing Adobe InDesign to make requested updates to proposals and sources sought materials.
- Coordinate closely with the government proposal manager and the marketing department to complete proposal and sources sought submissions.
- Provide support to Harkins’ small business joint venture partners.
- Perform administrative duties for project managers and site teams as they relate to assigned projects within the division.
- Assist with preparing, submitting, and managing subcontracts and associated documents in company format.
- Assist with site documentation, process, and procedures from preconstruction to project closeout.
- Ability to interact and communicate professionally and ethically with executives, corporate staff, site teams, clients, trade partners, and vendors.
- Exhibit confidentiality with project and company information.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Preferred four-year degree from an accredited university or college in business, journalism, english, or communications.
- Experience with administrative duties, marketing, proposals, or construction project support is preferred.
- Exhibits a professional attitude with the team, clients, architects, trade partners, and vendors.
- Self-starter, dependable, organized, thorough, and detail-oriented.
- Exhibits good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong working knowledge of Office 365 programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud, specifically Adobe Acrobat DC and InDesign.
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment.
- Ability to interact with all levels of professionals.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines with accuracy.
- Team player willing to assist others with job duties.
- Accountable for the success of project performance.