ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Expand knowledge of construction management to include plans and specifications, shop drawings, contracts, jobsite documentation, cost reporting, and scheduling.
- Provide a positive work environment for professional and personal growth.
- Assist supervisor in assigned area(s) of the project.
- Basic ability to maintain safety and cleanliness throughout assigned area(s).
- Ability to interact and communicate professionally and ethically with all parties associated with the project.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Coursework towards a bachelor’s degree in construction management or engineering.
- Construction management knowledge and/or experience through college coursework and/or on-the-job training.
- Basic organizational, leadership, analytical, and communication skills necessary to organize resources, including people, materials, equipment, tools, and time to meet tight deadlines and achieve desired results.
- Basic ability to read, understand and interpret plans, specifications, shop drawings, contracts, and other documents is a plus.
- Knowledge of construction management software (Procore), Microsoft Excel, Word, and Project is a plus.