Field Administrative Assistant (Washington, DC)
Harkins is seeking a Field Administrative Assistant (FAA) who is (1) a self-starter; (2) detail-oriented and very organized; (3) able to multi-task; (4) proficient in MS Office Suite; (5) able to provide strong grammar and proofreading skills; (6) has some accounting experience; (7) able to type 60 wpm with accuracy; (8) good communication skills to maintain positive relationships with the site team, owner, design team, subcontractors, vendors, office staff, etc. Experience with Procore and PeopleSoft a plus. Responsible for coordinating project-related paperwork, administrative and accounting duties as directed by supervisors. FAA is responsible to assist in the timely, safe, and profitable completion of assigned project in accordance with contract requirements and the Company’s policies and standards of integrity and excellence. Ideal candidate should have certified payroll experience.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain an organized trailer at the job site to include, but not be limited to, administrative paperwork and documentation, project files, conference space, and supplies.
- Process requisitions, purchase contract invoices, M-Line bills or invoices, certified payroll, O&M manual, and other required project-related documentation, processes, and procedures.
- Work closely with project team and accounting department to assist with job review preparation.
- Disseminate corporate information to site team, as necessary.
- Ability to interact and communicate professionally and ethically with all parties associated with the project.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma.
- Self-starter, organized, thorough and detail-oriented, and exhibits good communication skills to run and maintain an organized and administratively efficient job trailer.
- Experience using MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Some accounting experience; ability to type a minimum of 60 wpm with accuracy; proficient on adding machine and copier; good grammar and punctuation skills.