ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform commercial and multifamily construction take-offs.
- Assist with analyzing and coordinating plans and specifications.
- Perform site analysis, cut fill studies, and geotechnical analysis.
- Solicit trade partner proposals and scope review for incoming bids.
- Ability to interact and communicate professionally and ethically with all parties associated with the project.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Coursework towards a bachelor’s degree in construction management or engineering.
- Experienced with Microsoft Excel, and Word.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Project, Bluebeam, and On-Screen Takeoff is a plus.
- Basic knowledge of construction terminology and blueprint reading.
- Organized, superior math skills, and detail-oriented.
- Ability to multi-task and cope with many issues.
- Team player with the ability to clearly communicate verbally and in writing.
- Ability to interact and function professionally with all parties.
Harkins is an equal opportunity employer. The company is fully committed to providing equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all qualified applicants for employment, as well as to all its employees, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, ancestry or national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. In addition, the company provides reasonable accommodation to any disabled applicant in connection with the employment process, as well as to its employees in connection with all aspects of their employment.