ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform commercial and multifamily construction take-offs.
- Assist with analyzing and coordinating plans and specifications.
- Perform site analysis, cut fill studies, and geotechnical analysis.
- Solicit trade partner proposals and scope review for incoming bids.
- Ability to interact and communicate professionally and ethically with all parties associated with the project.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Coursework towards a bachelor’s degree in construction management or engineering.
- Experienced with Microsoft Excel, and Word.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Project, Bluebeam, and On-Screen Takeoff is a plus.
- Basic knowledge of construction terminology and blueprint reading.
- Organized, superior math skills, and detail-oriented.
- Ability to multi-task and cope with many issues.
- Team player with the ability to clearly communicate verbally and in writing.
- Ability to interact and function professionally with all parties.