VP, Senior Living
Dave takes the time to ask questions and understand the details, and then makes well-considered decisions. He has brought his consistent, positive temperament to senior living projects of all kinds and has developed exceptional relationships with our long-term senior living clients. He has experience with a broad range of project types, including highrises, dormitories, and military housing.
Dave brings his leadership to a number of community service organizations, including raising tens of thousands of dollars for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. Since 2008 he has captained Harkins’ team in the bi-annual Catholic Charities Dragon Boat Race.
- BA in Business Administration, Loyola College, 1982
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society Light the Night Leadership Committee
- Rebuilding Together Howard County Advisory Board
- Captain, Harkins Dragon Boat Team
- Leadership Howard County, 2002
- Harkins Executive Leaders Program