- Perform administrative duties for PMs and site teams as they relate to assigned projects within the division.
- Implement and maintain filing system of all project documents in Procore.
- Assist with preparing, submitting, and managing subcontracts and associated documents in company format.
- Track and log subcontractor performance and payment bonds.
- Assist with site documentation, process and procedures from preconstruction to project closeout.
- Disseminate corporate information to site teams as necessary.
- Perform additional administrative duties as directed by the office manager.
- Ability to interact and communicate professionally and ethically with executives, corporate staff, site teams, clients, subcontractors and vendors.
- Exhibit confidentiality with project and company information.
- High school diploma.
- Minimum 5 years of administrative experience, particularly working with senior management.
- Exhibits professional attitude with team, clients, architects, subcontractors and vendors.
- Self-starter, dependable, organized, thorough, and detail-oriented.
- Exhibits good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficient use of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Team player willing to assist others with job duties.
- Accountable for success of project performance.
Harkins Builders is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability.