Opportunity Programs and Compliance Administrator
- Support Opportunity Programs & Compliance Department with compliance reporting, and other applicable requests, to outside compliance officials on DC First Source, HUD Section 3, MBE/WBE participation and other local, state, and federal levels.
- Collect and review required documentation and reports from trade partners and Company.
- Ensure timely reporting by trade partners and Company.
- Monitor and audit reporting requirements regularly and notify Company and trade partners of updates or changes.
- Participate in trade partner outreach and networking events.
- Assist with the prequalification process for our trade partners.
- Receive, review, and process bid registration forms, certifications, vendor verification forms, statement of intent, company-wide efforts, and other applicable data for maintaining compliance.
- Interact and communicate professionally with other Company team members, trade partners, clients, and local/state/federal authorities.
- Assist with the implementation and administration of our workforce development programs.
- Attend required corporate meetings, training programs, and seminars/webinars.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- Minimum of two (2)-year degree in accounting, business, or related discipline or two-year equivalent work experience in compliance field.
- General knowledge of the DC First Source, HUD Section 3, MBE/WBE, and other local, states, and federal laws, regulations, and reporting requirements.
- Detail oriented with the ability to drive issues to completion.
- Enthusiasm and an eagerness to learn.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with trade partners to obtain required information.
- Self-starter, strong work ethic, and a team player.
- Knowledge with the FORRS and eSRS online reporting systems a plus.
- Ability to use Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat, Procore, and DocuSign.
Harkins is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability.