ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Manage the recruiting process for the Company.
• Participate in community events, committees, etc. to further develop business relationships and attract candidates.
• Provide administrative support to the Human Resources Department.
• Ability to communicate professionally with executives, internal departments, corporate staff, site teams, clients, subcontractors, vendors, carriers, and candidates.
• Perform additional duties as assigned.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related discipline.
• Minimum of two (2) years of experience in human resources with an emphasis in recruiting.
• Prior experience recruiting in the construction industry is a plus.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with senior management, corporate departments, project teams, clients, subcontractors, vendors, and carriers.
• Exceptional organizational skills and ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities.
• Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Self-starter, strong work ethic, and a team player.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise extreme discretion.
Harkins Builders is an equal opportunity employer. The company is fully committed to providing equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all qualified applicants for employment, as well as to all of its employees, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, ancestry or national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. In addition, the company provides reasonable accommodation to any disabled applicant in connection with the employment process, as well as to its employees in connection with all aspects of their employment.