ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Support the existing application portfolio (Procore, Viewpoint, PeopleSoft, BlueBeam, Lanteria, Salesforce, Bidnet, Building Connected, BIM, etc.) and learn new technology quickly in order to drive forward innovate solutions.
• Promote consistent use of applications across all divisions and groups.
• Actively pursues areas where redundancies between systems and processes may exist or be created and then implement calculated corrective measures as required to eliminate the waste.
• Ensure that applications meet corporate objectives, fulfill end-user requirements, and identify and resolve business requirements issues.
• Ability to use the available resources wisely and establish efficiency with applications.
• Gather information, analyze, design, recommend, then implement solutions in area of responsibility.
• Stay current on related technologies and leading edge strategies.
• Sound knowledge of the software and hardware used in the network systems.
• Manage existing vendor relationships and look to build new relationships that will provide beneficial results to the Company.
• Ability to resolve problems in a timely manner and to satisfy users in the most professional manner.
• Knowledgeable with computer science/information technology principles, practices, procedures and applications.
• Ability to articulate issues and recommendations in non-technical terms to managers and decision makers.
• Provide training on applications as required.
• Ability to interact and communicate professionally and ethically with executives, internal departments, corporate staff, and site teams.
• Perform additional duties as assigned.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Four (4)-year degree in information technology, computer science, business, or related discipline.
• Minimum of three (3) years of experience in computer science/information technology principles, practices, procedures, and applications.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate and collaborate with all levels in the Company.
• Excellent communication skills, particularly in explaining complex IT issues in laymen’s terms.
• Ability to think strategically and creatively, and bring new ideas to the team.
• Willing to take on responsibilities for unfamiliar applications.
• Highly self-motivated and directed, with a keen attention to details.
• Ability to prioritize and execute tasks.
• Operate as a team player with senior management, corporate staff, and site teams to resolve issues and drive solutions for the good of the Company.
• Strong understanding of computer related tools, methods, platforms, and operating systems.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Harkins Builders is an equal opportunity employer. The company is fully committed to providing equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all qualified applicants for employment, as well as to all of its employees, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, ancestry or national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. In addition, the company provides reasonable accommodation to any disabled applicant in connection with the employment process, as well as to its employees in connection with all aspects of their employment.